Thanks to Amy at My Over Stuffed Book Shelf for this idea. I always love to get to know other bloggers this way. If you do too, leave a message and link in my comment section.
Closed. My cats love to play in my closet when I sleep and besides, I need to keep the Bogyman locked up.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, not that I am against taking them, I just find the shampoo to be drying to my hair.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep by myself, so the left side is tucked in, the right (my side) is not.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Wow, tough question! Bees because I have a feeling I would be in better shape after their attack than after a bear’s.
5. Do you have freckles?
On my arms of all places.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When someone says “ I do not believe it” even when shown facts. A better saying would be “ I do not accept this as fact”.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep, I grew up in the woods, so…
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
I always have music going on in my head, so dancing is never out of the questions. Should I have shared that?
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes, but only if I know I have been the only person to handle it.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Depends on the guy. Some guys don’t look good in pink.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Don’t eat these, but if I did I would dip them in Ranch dressing.
12. What is your favorite food?
I have to pick one? I would have to say Indian. I will eat almost anything smothered in curry sauce.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Sense and Sensibility and Independence Day. I love these movies and will even watch them on TV, though I do not need to as I own them.
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yep. I was a senior cadet. LOL. Amy answered this way and I have to admit, me too.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Oh as if one would ask! Not at 46 or in my shape.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
The oil needs to be changed??
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes, I was rushing to the hospital where my grandfather lay dying. I will never forget that nasty cop.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Yes, and what is worse I called my husband telling him my car broke down. He came to my rescue but was not happy to find out it was only out of gas.
19. Are you lazy?
Depends on the day and what I am putting off.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Yes, but my mother always dressed me as a gypsy. We did not have a lot of money so my mother always used what was in her closet.
21. How many languages can you speak?
English and German, though my German is very rusty. You know what they say if you don’t use it, you lose it.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Leterman! Leno should have retired about 20 years ago.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Only if the music is loud enough to drown me out.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Oh yeah, back in my home town there was a great deli that mad the best ones. Wow, I have not thought about a hot pierogi in a long time.
25. First concert?
The Bee Gees when I was 13. Andy Gibb made an appearance. I almost fainted! Yes, I am old enough to have seen all four brothers together.